Lichen Planus is a skin and mucous membrane disorder, caused due to inflammation due to impaired immunity.
Signs and Symptoms of Lichen Planus
- Rashes or blisters.
- Itching and pain.
- Blisters burst open to form ulcers.
- Damage to hair and skin.
Home Remedies for Lichen Planus
- Take a tea bag, dip it in water and place it on the affected area. Leave it for 10 min. Repeat 3-4 times a day. Tannic acid in tea provides relief from itching.
- Avoid excess exercise and exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid curd, horse gram, sesame, urad dal, sour and fermented foods.
- Include pomegranates, raisins and bitter vegetables in your daily diet.
You can also online casino with instadebit test the software, which increases the convenience of playing.