Diet for Vata, Pitta and kapha type skin ,
Which can Help You To Cure From Disease
- Hey You Can Find According To Your Nature Diet Here ,
- Food and water are main part of nourishment for your skin, so Alternatively eat well and eat for your type.
- It may be true , but Ayurveda recommends that you should eat by acknowledging the body’s natural triggers of thirst and hunger.
- As well as Ayurveda tells us about our diet pattern, When and how much we should eat .
- Ayurveda always guide us that our stomach should be filled with food water and air .
- When we eat our incompatible diet pattern would creates toxins in our body ,which is responsible to creates impairment in our basic doshas.
Some of the best foods to correct imbalances in your dosha:
- Vata: Avoid dried fruits, apples, melons, potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants, beef and peas. Eat avocados, sweet fruits, cherries and oranges.
- Pitta: Avoid tomatoes, garlic, sour fruits, bananas, peanuts and spicy foods. Eat Prouts, green salads, sunflower seeds, Mangos, pears, plums and mushrooms.
- Kapha: Avoid coconut, dates, pineapples and dairy products. Eat dried fruits, pomegranate, cranberries and Basmati Rice.
This skin clinic will guide you about your skin type and our skin doctor will explain your best diet and lifestyle plan to solve your skin problems completely .
Lifestyle & Exercise
- Your daily lifestyle pattern and exercise have a big impact on the health and vitality of your skin.
- As we know ayurveda is a complete science and it guide us for a very healthy life style pattern according to different body natures
- Ayurveda includes waking up early before sunrise and going to sleep before 10PM during night; eating breakfast before 8AM in the morning, lunch before noon and dinner before the sunsets.
- Exercise and physical activity is beneficial across the board for the skin (and for eliminating the toxins that cause skin ailments).
Some of the best yoga asanas to correct imbalances in your dosha:
Vata type skin : head stands, backward bends, plows, cobra, locust and lotus poses
Pitta type skin: shoulder stands, half wheel, hidden lotus and fish poses
Kapha type skin: boat, lion, palm tree, half wheel and spinal twist poses
- Reduce the intake of salt and sugar
- Strictly prohibited all salt items including pickles and curd
- Bitters like neem and turmeric are useful.
- Applied Tumeric externally which is perhaps best.
- Constipation can make your body look for other outlets for toxins.
- Always skin being one of the prime regions for the expulsion of toxins, as a result one should ensure that they get enough hydration which at least 30 gms of fiber daily.
- One should stay away from processed and fried foods as they cause inflammation.
- Here are Some common allergen foods include gluten, dairy, shellfish or peanuts.
- Always eat foods that are rich in gelatin as a result it can be a boon to your gut as well as your skin, hair and nail health.